Magical beauty of mountain landscapes, fresh air and crystal-clear spring water awaits visitors in a place called Loutraki which is located not far away from Aridea city.
Waterfalls, a picturesque gorge stretching for 15 km along the river, stalagmite caves – and all this in the middle of a green forest through which the Thermopotamos River flows.
Since ancient times, this place has been known throughout Europe for its rejuvenating and healing hot springs, which we invite you to dive into. Alexander the Great himself treated the wounds of his soldiers with the therapeutic waters of Pozar after the epic battles.
During the excursion you will visit:
- Waterfalls of Edessa
- Pozar Thermal Baths
- Transportation on comfortable vehicle
- Snacks, drinks, or meals
- Please bring your swimming costume if you wish to bathe in the thermal baths
- You can bring your own towel or bathrobe or rent one at the thermal baths
- Entry to the thermal baths is not permitted for pregnant women
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult