The Zoological Park of Attica covers an area of 200 hectares and contains more than 2,000 animals of 350 different species.
The zoo opened in 2000 as a bird park. The bird collection is the third largest in the world (1100 birds from 300 different species). Subsequently, the zoo acquired rare animals from all over the world and Greece. The collection of reptiles, monkeys, felines, white rhinos and desert animals – camels, donkeys, etc. is impressive. There is also a Dolphinarium in the zoo, which is home to four dolphins and two sea lions.
In Attica aquapolis you can enjoy the trill of the scary slide into the King Cobra’s mouth, adrenaline, excitement in a mix of amazing slides. Sunbathing zone – a place to enjoy amazing moments of relaxation in the park and a splashing area for the whole family to have endless fun.
- Local guide
- Transportation on comfortable vehicle
- Entrance fees to ZOO & AQUAPOLIS
- Snacks, drinks, or meals
Entrance fee to Zoo:
- Adults €18
- Children 3-12 years old €14
- Under 3 years old Free Entry
*ZOO is open daily from 9:00 am until sunset. The entrance of the park closes one hour before sunset.
Entrance fee to Aquapolis
Low season June & September
- COMBO Aquapolis και Zoo/ General Admission €29.00
- COMBO Aquapolis και Zoo/Children 3-12 yrs €24.00
High season July – August + Weekends and Bank Holidays
- COMBO Aquapolis and Zoo / General Admission €31.00
- COMBO Aquapolis and Zoo/Children 3-12 yrs €26.00
*Aquapolis on Mondays is closed
- Hat or cap
- Attica aquapolis offers free sun beds, sun chairs and umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Renting of lockers from 5€
- Lifeguards on duty
*Children under the age of 12 years old must be supervised at all times by an accompanying adult