Admire all of Santorini’s beauty on our most popular day or sunset catamaran cruise! An adventurous Caldera Sunset Cruise begins by sailing past the Red and White Beach and our first stop for a swim is at the hidden coves of the Black Mountain. We continue our guided cruise passing right under the Venetian Lighthouse, of Akrotiri at the southern of Santorini prior to entering the Caldera.
Our next stop is the famous Santorini Hot Springs. Take your time and reflect upon the geothermal energy of the Volcano while swimming in the sulfuric sea coves.
Heading back towards the port of Vlychada, you will have the chance to enjoy a delicious dinner on board and have more time for a swim and snorkelling at coves of the Black Mountain. This unique experience finishes up with us admiring the spectacular colours of the famed Santorini sunset!
During the excursion you will visit:
Vlychada, Volcano & Hot Sorings, Black Mountain, Red Beach, White Beach, Vlychada
- Transportation from/to hotel with an A/C minibus/van
- Lunch or dinner on board with chicken fillet, traditional Greek dips, beans, stuffed vine leaves, Greek salad, fruits, white local wine & soft beverages (special dietary needs available upon request)
- Snorkelling gear
- Maps & info about the island
- Cruise starts from 15:30 – after sunset
- Beach towels
- Hat or cap
- Tour is semiprivate up to 16 pax
- The company reserves the right a) to modify the route of the tour or cancel it due to inclement weather b) to carry out the tour with any vessel of the same category depending on the availability
- The duration and the time schedule of the tour is adjusted during the season depending on the time of sunset.