Admire all of Santorini’s beauty on our most popular day or sunset catamaran cruise!
The Day Cruise offers a unique chance to admire the beauty of Santorini, visiting all of the island’s hotspots in just 5 hours. We begin our cruise by sailing pass the Red and White Beach. Our first stop for a swim is at the hidden coves of the Black Mountain. Get your goggles on, it is snorkelling time! We continue our guided cruise passing right under the Venetian Light House, of Akrotiri, at the southern tip of the island prior to entering the Caldera.
Our next stop is the famous Hot Springs at the Volcano. Take your time and reflect upon the geothermal energy of the Volcano while swimming in the sulfuric waters. Heading back towards the port of Vlychada, you will have the chance to enjoy your lunch and have even more time for a swim and snorkeling at the famous Red Beach.
During the excursion you will visit:
Vlychada, Red Beach, White Beach, Black Mountain, Volcano & Hot Sorings, Vlychada
- Transportation from/to hotel with an A/C minibus/van
- Lunch or dinner on board with seafood, chicken fillet, grilled sausages, traditional Greek delicacies & dips, veggie rice and Greek salad, dessert, open bar with white local wine, beers & soft beverages (special dietary needs available upon request)
- Snorkelling gear
- Maps & info about the island
- Cruise starts from 10:30 – 15:30
- Beach towels
- Hat or cap
- Tour is semiprivate up to 16 pax
- The company reserves the right a) to modify the route of the tour or cancel it due to inclement weather b) to carry out the tour with any vessel of the same category depending on the availability
- The duration and the time schedule of the tour is adjusted during the season depending on the time of sunset.