Admire all of Santorini’s beauty on our most popular day or sunset catamaran cruise!
Classic Sunset Cruise will ignite your senses! The itinerary is similar to our day cruise, with one major exception… the sunset!
We begin by sailing past the Red and White Beach with our first stop for a swim at the hidden coves of the Black Mountain. We continue our guided cruise passing under the Venetian Lighthouse of Akrotiri, at the southern end of the island before entering the Caldera proper.
Our next stop is the famous Volcano Hot Springs. Take your time and reflect upon the geothermal energy of the Volcano while swimming in the warm sulfuric waters. Heading back towards the port of Vlychada you will have the chance to enjoy a delicious dinner on board and have even more time for a swim and snorkelling at the famous Red Beach. Enjoy this unique experience admiring the spectacular colours of the most famous sunset in the world!
During the excursion you will visit:
Vlychada, Red Beach, White Beach, Black Mountain, Volcano & Hot Sorings, Vlychada
- Transportation from/to hotel with an A/C minibus/van
- Lunch or dinner on board with seafood, chicken fillet, grilled sausages, traditional Greek delicacies & dips, veggie rice and Greek salad, dessert, open bar with white local wine, beers & soft beverages (special dietary needs available upon request)
- Snorkelling gear
- Maps & info about the island
- Cruise starts from 15:30 – after sunset
- Beach towels
- Hat or cap
- Tour is semiprivate up to 16 pax
- The company reserves the right a) to modify the route of the tour or cancel it due to inclement weather b) to carry out the tour with any vessel of the same category depending on the availability
- The duration and the time schedule of the tour is adjusted during the season depending on the time of sunset.