Admire all of Santorini’s beauty on our most popular day or sunset catamaran cruise!
The Day Cruise begins from the port of Vlychada at the Southern part of Santorini. We sail close to the Red and the White beach, with our first stop ashore the Black Mountain for a swim. Put your goggles on!
We carry on our sailing adventure past the Venetian Light house in Akrotiri, entering the majestic Caldera of Santorini. “Keep your ears to the ground”, as the guided part of our cruise begins. Keep your eyes open and admire the volcanic area, where the spectacular soil horizon colours at the cliffs of the Caldera will simply amaze you!
While heading towards the Hot Springs, let the energy of the Volcano and the spirit of the island shake you up. Next stop is Thirassia island, a fishermen’s island, ideal for swimming and snorkelling.
The cruise ends in one of the most amazing spots in Santorini, the old harbour of Ammoudi. In Oia. (Shhh…there might be some spare time for a pit-stop at Agios Nikolaos before disembarkation…!).
During the excursion you will visit:
Vlychada, Red Beach, White Beach, Black Mountain, Volcano & Hot Sorings, Thirassia, Ammoudi
- Transportation from/to hotel with an A/C minibus/van
- Lunch or dinner on board with seafood, chicken fillet, grilled sausages, traditional Greek delicacies & dips, veggie rice and Greek salad, dessert, open bar with white local wine, beers & soft beverages (special dietary needs available upon request)
- Snorkelling gear
- Maps & info about the island
- Cruise starts from 10:30 – 15:30
- Beach towels
- Hat or cap
- Tour is semiprivate up to 16 pax
- The company reserves the right a) to modify the route of the tour or cancel it due to inclement weather b) to carry out the tour with any vessel of the same category depending on the availability
- The duration and the time schedule of the tour is adjusted during the season depending on the time of sunset.