Admire all of Santorini’s beauty on our most popular day or sunset catamaran cruise!
Our famous Sunset Cruise begins from Oia and the picturesque Ammoudi bay. Our first stop is in Thirassia island for a refreshing swim and snorkelling in its crystal-clear waters. We continue sailing towards the Volcano and the Hot Springs. Discover the magic of geothermal energy swimming in the thermal springs of the Volcano.
Sailing along the stunning Caldera coastline, your host will guide you through the historical and geological facts that formed Santorini’s complex of islands, while you will be charmed by the unique cliffs and the spectacular colours of the soil on the horizon!
Enjoy your dinner at the hidden coves of the Black Mountain and sail close to the impressive White Beach and Red Beach, experiencing the most famous sunset in the world, just before your disembarkation at the port of Vlychada.
During the excursion you will visit:
Vlychada, Red Beach, White Beach, Black Mountain, Volcano & Hot Sorings, Thirassia, Ammoudi
- Transportation from/to hotel with an A/C minibus/van
- Lunch or dinner on board with seafood, chicken fillet, grilled sausages, traditional Greek delicacies & dips, veggie rice and Greek salad, dessert, open bar with white local wine, beers & soft beverages (special dietary needs available upon request)
- Snorkelling gear
- Maps & info about the island
- Cruise starts from 15:30 – after sunset
- Beach towels
- Hat or cap
- Tour is semiprivate up to 16 pax
- The company reserves the right a) to modify the route of the tour or cancel it due to inclement weather b) to carry out the tour with any vessel of the same category depending on the availability
- The duration and the time schedule of the tour is adjusted during the season depending on the time of sunset.